It's no secret that we love a good neutral here at Briar Baby, and we know you do too. Neutrals make it easy to mix and match without needing to expand your little one's wardrobe. Sticking to neutrals makes life easier and as an added bonus, it's pretty easy on the eyes.
- Just Beige Bonnet: Our newest addition to our line of basics. It's the most perfect beige that ever beiged. Go big. Go beige.
- Ivory Linen Bonnet: You'll find yourself reaching for this classic on the daily.
- Sand Linen Bonnet: It's a neutral, but with some extra flavor and texture.
- Dune Sunbonnet: Keep it classic, keep it sun-safe. (Psst: all our sun bonnets follow the American Academy of Pediatrics’ Sun Safety Guide!)
- Pebble Sunbonnet: For when you need sun protection but you feel like getting a little wild.
- Ivory Pom Bonnet: The sweetest winter neutral for your little snowball.
- Ivory Double Pom Bonnet: Because sometimes two poms are better than one.
- Bébe Terry Bandit: Our most popular bonnet ever because it's just that good of a neutral.
Round out your neutral collections with these favorites:
- Chunky Knit Onesie: Is there anything cuter than a babe in a chunky knit and a bonnet? We think not.
- Darcy Bodysuit: Stripes are 100% a neutral.
- Frigg Pacifiers: Does your baby love a binky? Keep it neutral with the Daisy Frigg.
- Donsje Sandals: These unisex sandals are perfect for sunny days ahead.
There's nothing boring about our basics. Understated and sweet, you can size up and stock up on these neutrals that never go out of style.