Today's "Mess Hall" recipe is quick, easy and perfect for a hot summer day with little ones.
Meet Camp Counselor Mari as she shares her recipe for Very Berry Creamies!
As a mom of a busy toddler, I always try to include him in everyday activities but our ultimate favorite is making very berry creamies together. However, if I’m being honest Mateo does most of the eating! :) We love fun-filled family days and activities the whole family can join in on, most especially when there’s berries involved!
- 1 C fresh raspberries
- 1/2 C fresh blackberries
- 1/2 C fresh blueberries
- 2 C heavy whipping cream
- 2 C half-and-half
- 1 C sugar (adjust to preference or substitute for sweetener of choice - we used a small amount of Madhāva Clean and Simple Organic Light Agave).
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- Mash berries in bowl before mixing with other ingredients.
- Mix ingredients together until sugar (or sweetener of choice) is completely dissolved.
- Pour into desired popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
Shop the post: Natural Stripe Bonnet
- Popsicle molds – we love flat lay silicone by Lekué for easy removal and perfectly sized for little ones!
- Follow Mari on Instagram.