As Spring Break approaches we can't help but look forward to days filled with sunshine and family fun. Whether you're traveling somewhere exotic or sticking close to home, you don't need a fleet of luggage for your tiny humans. Our spring break checklist will help you ensure you're packing only what you'll need and use while you're out making memories with your family.
- Sun hats: Our sunbonnets and bucket hats are the ultimate spring break accessory. Keep those precious faces protected from the sun while also creating picture-perfect moments. It's a win-win!
- UPF Swimsuits: It's easy to lose track of time when on vacation, and having a swimsuit with Ultraviolet Protection Factor will help ensure your tiny ones are sun-safe.
- Sunnies: Nothing says "spring break" quite like a pair of cool, retro sunnies.
- Snack Cups: Playing hard makes little ones hungry! Keep easy snacks on hand and keep the mess corralled with a cute snack cup.
- Sun Care: Sunscreen is an obvious warm weather essential, but don't forget the bug spray and after sun cooling spray as well.
- Backpacks: Perfect for holding snacks, toys, and any other treasures they find along the way.
- Water shoes: Easy on and off shoes are clutch for kiddos any day of the year, and water-friendly shoes are a must for spring break.
- Mess-Free Activities: When you're traveling with small humans it's a life-saver to have easy activities on hand. Water pads, sticker books and magnet sets are all great ideas for keeping them entertained without creating a huge mess in the process.
- Beach Toys: Whether you're building a sand castle near the shore or digging for treasure at your local park, having a set of sand toys on hand during spring break is the best.
- Ride-On Suitcase: If your spring break plans include travel, a ride-on suitcase is a total game changer.
- Sand-Free Beach Towels: As fun as a beach day is, that sand always seems to linger long after you've packed up your gear. Sand-repellent towels like these help ensure sand stays at the beach where it belongs.
Keep it simple with our Spring Break favorites so you can focus on what really matters: having fun!