Chances are you likely have a potato laying around your kitchen somewhere, right? But instead of turning on a hot oven, let's get creative!
Camp Counselor Ashley is closing out the week with a super easy and fun DIY project for your budding artist.
- Large potatoes
- Water-based paint
- An adult to prep the potatoes
- Cut potato in half lengthwise.
- Use a marker to draw your shape.
- Cut around the shape so it's raised on the potato.
- Apply paint and gently stamp onto paper.
- Have fun!
Shop the post: Brimmed Primrose Bonnet made with Rifle Paper Co. ® Fabric