Who doesn't love frolicking in the flowers? If you have a little garden fairy at home who loves arts and crafts, you have to try this whimsical Flower Fairy craft shared by Camp Counselor Megan!
- Fairy printable
- Flower petals + leaves (we used fallen petals and leaves from our local arboretum.)
- Glue stick
- Basket or bag for collecting petals.
- Collect flower petals and leaves.
- Print fairy printable (cardstock is best!)
- Cut out the printable.
- Glue flower petals to printable using the glue stick.
- Let fully dry.